Sunday, November 27, 2011

Marathon Training VLOG 6-19-10


My website: www.krystaalrain.com Add me on Facebook: www.facebook.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com I am training for a 26.2 mile marathon which will take place at the end of the summer. I plan to document my experience through video. Here I am speaking about some of my strengths, weaknesses, hopes, and fears for anyone who may care. Any support I get on this particular endeavor will be greatly appreciated. Please subscribe and leave a comment. *For anyone interested in a makeup tutorial on the look I have in this video, please see my "Ganja Goddess Eye Make Up Tutorial"

Epsom Salt Detox Buy Online Leatherman Wave Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links